Thank you to the few folks who participated in 2017. I don’t know if there just wasn’t a draw for folks to participate this year, or if there’s a larger “nobody really blogs anymore” thing going on, (or maybe I didn’t advertise enough) but there was sadly a downturn in participants. So I want to call out these wonderful folks as bloggers that attempt to keep a regular pace with their blogging. (If you’re unsure what #IntPiPoMo is, you can check out the starter post for 2017, and mark your calendars for 2018!)
Even though there weren’t many participants, I wanted to give some statistics like I normally do on the wrap-up.
- Six (6) total blogs participated in this challenge (Seven (7) if you count my own shaky participation). This is approximately half of the number that participated last year (14).
- All particpant blogs posted at least 5 images.
- Five (5) blogs posted at least 25 images.
- Five (5) blogs posted at least 50 images.
- Three (3) blogs went above and beyond the 50 images.
- The highest number of posted images was 94, followed by 77, and then 73.
I offered up prizes again this year, so let’s review what they were, and the winners!
- Grand Prize – Of all participants who complete 50 photos, I will be using a RNG (random.org) to draw a winner for a Steam game worth up to $15! This is also exchangeable for an MMO subscription.
- And the winner is… Inventory Full
- Three Other Prizes – Of all participants to complete the 25+ photos (up to and including those who make it to 50 pictures), I will be using a RNG (random.org) to draw three winners for a Steam game worth up to $10! And the winners are… Well, for this one, that left one person out in the cold, so, every single participant that posted at least 25 shots is going to get goodies this year! That includes (in alphabetical order):
I’ll be reaching out to everyone via Twitter (or other contact if you didn’t list a Twitter account on sign up) to dish out prizes!
Thank you again to everybody who participated. I’m hoping next year we have a renewed interest in participating!