IntPiPoMo is almost at an end, but I wanted to give a quick shout out to those that signed up to participate this year. I’ve been lurking on posts, and it’s been fun to see how everyone interprets their participation in IntPiPoMo. It’s been a light in a pretty dark month to read everyone’s posts. (Blogs are listed in alphabetical order.)
- Mr. Peril – Contains Moderate Peril
- The Royal Family – Dating Sims on the Holodeck
- Cal – Galactic Antics
- Chestnut – Gamer Girl Confessions
- Shintar – Going Commando
- Magi – Indiecator
- Bhagpuss – Inventory Full
- Mailvaltar – Mailvaltar: MMOs and Other Stuff
- Paeroka – Nerdy Bookahs
- Stargrace – Nomadic Gamers, eh!
- Telwyn – GamingSF
- Tyler Edwards – Superior Realities
- Atheren – The Last Chapter Gaming Blog
- Arislyn – The Tanking Mage
- Welshtroll – Welshtroll
My Little Indrik
I’ve been grinding my way through the events in ESO as much as possible, mainly because I enjoy collecting mounts, and think the Indriks are interesting creatures. I finally got enough berries and feathers to unlock my first ever Indrik, and I’m in love! The Onyx Indrik is delightfully glamour goth, and it makes me happy the way it appears when you mount it. While I enjoy collecting mounts, this one is going to be my main for a long while.
I was surprised that the Witches Festival wasn’t as involved as other holiday events I’m used to in other MMOs. The quest for the reward item was simple, and over sooner than I expected. But the hovel the witch lived in was fun for screenshots.