I’ve been enjoying putting together this gaming goals thing I decided to try out in June. It’s helped me focus my time and come up with blog posts. Just like in July, August had a lot of real life stuff, so I once again cut down on my goals some more. Or rather, I put in more goals that are things I really want to do and will keep me logging into various games.
So, without further ado, my gaming goals for September (albeit a tad late)!
- Do some more contracts in general (PvP and/or PvE)
- Reach max reputation in either Crimson Badlands or Northern Wastes
- Work on completing my AMP (55) and AP (48) points
- Record and put up at least one Yardcore Nexus
- Down Phagemaw (GA)
- Complete all achievements in either Celestion or Algoroc
- Obtain two new mini-pets!
- Check to see what my plushie collection looks like (Make a list of what I’m missing)
- Reach level 32
- Reach level 20 MIN
- Reach 15 GLD
- Reach level 15 ARC
- Run a dungeon with Chaide and Tal
- Purchase Togrutas! (Yay Cartel coins!)
- Purchase 3rd character slot (Yay Cartel coins!)
- Reach level 20 (Jadz’iaa)
- Finish Blue Mountains
- Run Hell (dungeon)
- Put up first LP video!
There you have it! Come October I’ll revisit the list and see what got done, and what didn’t. And once again, re-evaluate based on what I’m enjoying, and what content is new to various games (or if I just want to try a new game!).