This post (4/31) is part of the Blaugust Reborn event! You can find out more about the event at Belghast’s blog. I (Chestnut) created a Twitter list of all participants. Armagon created an OPML file of all the bloggers to import into your feed reader.
Like many other bloggers participating in Blaugust, I am one to set gaming goals. I won’t go into reasons why, at this particular moment, only because I was inspired by someone else who doesn’t do gaming goals to go into a deeper explanation on why I create them! This post is also a “get the post in for the day” type deal, as I’m having a low spoon day, and I had to do some apartment hunting on top of it.
For a bit of clarification (because it may seem like a lot of goals), when I set my goals, I don’t set them to necessarily be accomplished for the month. But more on that in the aforementioned post.
World of Warcraft
As I outlined in my Pre-BfA post:
- Level Chest-Dwarf to 60 (then boost to 110) for Double Agent achievement
- Level Macadamia to 110 (towards Quintessential Quintet achievement)
- Obtain flying in Draenor (so that I can level more alts for Quintessential Quintet)
- Finish Nagrandeur achievement
- Explore Shadowmoon Valley achievement
- Explore Nagrand acheivement
- Securing Draenor achievement
- Revered with The Sabersatlkers
- Revered with Order of the Awakened
- Revered with Vol’in’s Headhunters
- Level Arraign (Femcow Death Knight) to 110
- Level ?? (probably Kaelari, the Femcow Paladin) to 110
Secret World Legends
- Finish out all leftover side missions up to Egypt
- Pick up Diablo 3 for the first time!*
*Well, kinda more the second time. I didn’t get far the first time, only two hours in.
Final Fantasy XIV
- ARC 30
- FSH 20
- LNC 15
- PGL 15
Cross-class skills are a thing, and I’d like to start picking them up in a reasonable fashion.