I set up some May goals that seemed like I would manage most of them. I didn’t manage many, however, due to changes in the world and my own changes in game interests.
- Inventory Management (ESO) Check!
- Pick up the last items I need for learning crafting traits (ESO)
- Do a few quests in Grahtwood (ESO)
I worked through my inventory management and tackled that, but I also realized that ESO really isn’t what I’m enjoying right now, as much as I may want to. So I’ll likely be putting ESO goals on the back burner for now, even if I do happen to log in and play some this month.
- Finish Phoenix Wright: Justice for All (Visual Novel)
- Play Muse Dash (Community Game-Along) Check!
I played quite a bit of Muse Dash, and have enjoyed myself greatly. However, I never did write about my thoughts on the game for the Community Game-Along. I’m not currently playing Muse Dash, but I do still have it installed because I will never say no to a game that works out well for depression days, or nights when I just need to unwind with mindless entertainment. I don’t think I’m going to participate in the Community Game-Along this month, as it’s JRPGJuly, and I don’t have the mental bandwidth to pick up an RPG right now (unless FFXIV counts!).
As for Phoenix Wright? Well, I saw that all of the games are available as a bundle on Steam, and well. I unfortunately missed the sale for the bundle. However, since I now know they’re on Steam, I’d rather play them there for ease-of-play, if I’m being honest. So I’m holding out for another sale on the series. For now, however, it’s coming off of my goals list.
- Complete Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of Sunstone (Comics)
- Complete The Lesser Kindred (Reading) Check!
- Start Redeeming the Lost (Reading) Check!
- Complete one of the two books I am reading for my business (Reading)
I have yet to pick up anymore Sunstone, but I flew through both The Lesser Kindred and Redeeming the Lost. Business books got nowhere, but I think that’s partly because I didn’t call out which one I wanted to focus on, and partly due to the world environment making things feel pointless.
- Complete Season 5 of Star Wars: Clone Wars Check!
- Complete Season 10 of Stargate SG-1 Check!
- Complete Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis Check!
I finished both season 5 and 6 of Star Wars: Clone Wars, but I’ve yet to start season 7, which I addressed briefly in my last post. I also completed season 10 of Stargate SG-1, the two Stargate movies, as well as seasons 3 and 4 of Stargate Atlantis. I am looking forward to finishing Atlantis out, but I also don’t want it to end. Overall, I didn’t do too badly on my goals over the two months I worked on them.
- WHM to 45 (FFXIV)
- Complete MSQ through level 45 (FFXIV)
- Complete How I Made $10K as a PSO (Reading/Business)
- Complete Don’t Keep Your Day Job (Reading/Business)
- Get halfway through A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (Reading)
- Complete Sunstone Vol. 2 (Comics)
- Complete Warrior Nun (TV)
- Complete Season 7 of Star Wars: Clone Wars (TV)
- Complete Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis (TV)
- Start Season 1 of Stargate Universe (TV)