This post is (31/31) of the Blaugust 2019 event! You can find out more about Blaugust over at Belghast’s blog. I (Chestnut) created a Twitter list of all participants. UltrViolet created an OPML file of all the bloggers to import into your feed reader.
Setting up goals as a more focused month-based list rather than, “here’s what I wanna do soon!” has definintely made a difference in how I use my playtime, or how I decide not to game at all. And I think it helped a lot with the way work has been, and looks to be continuing for the remainder of 2019.
- Complete Vvardenfell Master Angler (ESO) – I had intentions to finish this, but then dinged 50 and got caught up in quests and CP.
Ding 42 on Warden (ESO)– I surpassed this! I hit 50! Once I hit 40, I got into the “OMG I’M SO CLOSE MUST DING” mindset, which helped. Hit Revered with The Unshackled (WoW)– About freaking time. UGH. I hate Nazjatar with a passion.
- Hit Revered with Rustbolt Resistance (WoW) – I’m super close. I should hopefully have it in another day (possibly two if things don’t go my way after daily reset).
Ding level 30 on Conjurer (FFXIV)– I didn’t even think I’d hit 30, but I ended up dinging 35!
- Start re-watching MSQ cutscenes (FFXIV) – I didn’t do any of this, because I mainly logged in for roulettes. I figure once I hit 50, I’ll re-watch them to continue where I’d left off before quitting.
- Finish a play though of Detroit: Become Human (PS4) – I honestly didn’t touch my PS4 at all for the month, except to watch Detective Pikachu.
- Hit CP 150 on Warden (ESO)
- Ding level 50 on Conjurer (FFXIV)
- Finish Auridon (ESO)
- Finish Grahtwood (ESO)
- Finish City of the Sun God (SWL)
- Finish side missions in Blue Mountains (SWL)
- Finish next route in Sweet Fuse (Otome)
- Figure out a game for #SportSeptember and play it (Community Game-Along)