I started these Gaming Goals posts back in June 2015 as a way to try to organize my gaming time around freelance obligations as well as my day-job and general life obligations. You can view the backlog of goals and reviews here.
|Going to sass my way through March (and Egypt)!|
January had a nice balanced list of stuff, but real-life started hitting me harder than expected in February. Life is going to continue to do that through most of March, but I’m going to see if I can’t keep many of the same goals and continue towards them.
The Community Game-Along theme this month is Monster Hunter-likes, but it doesn’t really sound like a genre I’d be into. Coupled with most of the month being booked-up with things, I don’t think I’ll be participating this month.
- Finish Celestion achievements (on Chestnut)
- Get Bauxyte her key and at least one dungeon towards attunement
- Upload completed Yardcore 10
- Choose which toon will be next to 50
Final Fantasy XIV
- WAR 50
- FSH 30
- BTN 30
- MIN 30
- Start working on crafting professions to clean out retainers (max of level 15)
The Secret World
- Finish and upload Let’s Play 4 and 5
- Finish Saiid’s missions
- Finish Men of Yoshiwara
- Finish all of Impey’s endings (including GCs and video) in Code Realize
- Start Victor’s route in Code Realize
- Start Amnesia: Memories (suggestions on the card suit to pursue first are welcome!)