Starting Back Up
This post is a part of #IntPiPoMo 2017. You can find more information and sign up for participate here.
I used to do a thing where I put together gaming goals every month. And then I fell off the blogging and gaming bandwagon for a good while. These gaming goals help keep me from floundering around in gaming, and focus my limited free time so I just don’t sit there and scroll through Facebook.
|She’s totally sure they’ll all get done…|
Without further ado, here’s my gaming goals checklist.
World of Warcraft
- “Well Read” achievement
- “Friend or Fowl?” achievement
- Level a fourth 110 (towards “Quintessential Quintet” achievement)
- “Double Agent” achievement
- “Raiding with Leashes” achievement (Giant Bone Spider, Stitched Pup, Viscidus Globule)
- “Raiding with Leashes II” achievement (Netherspace Abyssal, Tideskipper, Coilfang Stalker, Lesser Voidcaller, Menagerie Custodian, Fiendish Imp, Tainted Waveling, Pocket Reaver, Phoenix Hawk Hatchling)
- “Turkey Lurkey” achievement
Secret World Legends
- Roll up my Dragon for my new LP YouTube videos
|Image by Chic-Pixel|
Did I mention it’s #VNNovember for the Community Game-Along challenge? That works out well, considering I want to try to get through the five million dating sims I’ve going at the same time (I’m currently playing Norn9, Sweet Fuse, Period Cube, Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya, Dream Daddy, Pub Encounter, and Seduce Me 2).
- Finish Mitarashi’s route in Sweet Fuse
- Start Urabe’s route in Sweet Fuse
- Finish Takigawa’s Happy and Super Happy routes in Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya