This post is (3/31) of the Blaugust 2019 event! You can find out more about Blaugust over at Belghast’s blog. I (Chestnut) created a Twitter list of all participants. UltrViolet created an OPML file of all the bloggers to import into your feed reader.
Gaming goals used to be something I posted monthly, but fell off at the end of 2018 with them due to, well, life. I figured I’d try to get back into them in some way or another, and Blaugust is a good opportunity to tackle that, especially as day job calms down a little bit with some reorg that’s happened recently, leaving me with some time for gaming that I haven’t truly had in quite a while.
I used to do goals as more of a running list of, “here’s things I want to accomplish, just maybe not necessarily this month!”. I kind of want to change that outlook, and make my lists a little more focused and truly month-based. So I plan to give it a try this month and see how it works out. Can I be more realistic about my goals? We shall see!
In no particular order…
- Complete Vvardenfell Master Angler (ESO)
- Ding level 42 on Warden (ESO)
- Hit Revered with The Unshackled (WoW)
- Hit Revered with Rustbolt Resistance (WoW)
- Ding level 30 on Conjurer (FFXIV)
- Start re-watching MSQ cutscenes (FFXIV)
- Finish a play through of Detroit: Become Human (PS4)